Welcome to HML Band Reunion Blog Site. We are band members from the late 70's to the mid 80's. If you would like to be added as a member just let us know!


Who knows what the future brings...


Friday, July 18, 2008

What was your first?

My computer is almost out of memory. I have a music addiction problem. They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. Right now, I have 1,953 songs saved in iTunes. I downloaded my first song in 1991 on my first computer. It was "Walking on the Sunshine" by a group called Rockers Revenge. I just had to have it. It only took about 7 hours to download using dial-up and the computer could not handle doing any other task, but oh, it was SO worth it.

What was the first song you downloaded?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cookie, so texting isn't your only addiction? Are you sure you are 40? LOL just kiddin' btw i got your text sorry i didn't respond was flying .
Juan C