Welcome to HML Band Reunion Blog Site. We are band members from the late 70's to the mid 80's. If you would like to be added as a member just let us know!


Who knows what the future brings...


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gee, How Funny

I am spending the week in Daytona with 40 teenagers. Today, they decided to play pranks. I have never been a fan of the prank. I have always chosen to play my jokes directly and not do these things in hiding. If you can't tell by my tone, I am not a happy camper (pun intended). They stole all of my bras and panties. No one has the courage to bring them back. :) I smile, so I don't choke anyone.
What do you think of pranks? What pranks have been played on you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....yeah my staff filled my office full of balloons. I've been out of the office for the past three weeks and when I returned from vacation this is what I found....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY9cTs_2saU

I'm still in shock and kicking around balloons

Anonymous said...

btw cookie...any luck on finding your undergarments??????????

CookieTea said...

Yes, they turned up, but to get back at all of these whipper snappers, (they say I'm old) I told them I was commando at church-totally grossed them out.

Anonymous said...

If you are using the term Whipper Snapper you probably are old!

CookieTea said...

I was being sarcastic, funny person. :)